Cloudpushuk Ltd, Modern Slavery Statement
This policy aligns with our company culture, to always act ethically and with integrity internally and with all business relationships. We will actively strive to implement and enforce where possible effective processes, systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere throughout our supply chains.
Cloudpush will continue to build and improve on current practices in place, to ensure that we are consistently achieving the aims highlighted above. This is done via stringent compliance of all our standards and processes and the continual audit and improvement by the company Directors and all team members.
Cloudpush recognises that slavery and human trafficking remains a problem for Modern day society. Our aim as a company is to identify our responsibility by alerting staff to risks, in our business and wider supply chain. Staff are expected and encouraged to report any concerns they may have.
Cloudpush will achieve our aims to identify and mitigate any risk in the following ways (but not limited to):
- Strict vetting / verifications of right to work upon employee’s commencement of employment naged.
- Continual audits and reviews of our practises to ensure all employees are paid at least the minimum wage.
- The company will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery of human trafficking.
- We encourage and promote the right to report any concerns.
- We have a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those our business relationships to encompass and comply with the same ethics and values as we do.
This policy applies to all those employed by Cloudpush
If you have any questions about this statement and policy, please write to us by email to [email protected] or by post to Cloudpushuk Ltd, Suite 2069 6-8 Revenge Road, Lordswood, Kent, England, ME5 8DD