It could be time to change provider.
The pandemic is having a dramatic and pervasive impact across most businesses and driving the need to review and reduce IT costs, increase efficiency and enhance competitiveness. A key enabler in this is your Managed Service Provider (MSP) who should be ensuring your service and cost is the best it can be. If they’re not it’s time to move!
Here are some of the warning signs:
- Poor customer service: Dealing with poor service is frustrating. Calling an IT help desk that isn’t responsive is useless when you’re in the middle of a crisis. Every minute you spend chasing down support is one of lost productivity.
- Repetition: Your MSP should be able to pull up your information from a few key account details. Asking for repetitive information or not being able to find your account based on the information you have on hand is not frustrating and unprofessional.
- Reactive service: Your MSP should have a plan in place to review and proactively upgrade before things fail. Waiting until there is an emergency for a preventable incident is uneconomical and usually the direct result of an MSP that does the bare minimum to get by.
- Reactive contact: If it seems the only time you hear from your MSP is when a renewal of service is pending, a bill is due or they have to come out to make a service call indicates that you are not a valued client.
- Lack of interest: A good MSP researches your business from the moment you contact them. Your IT solution should always be tailored to your unique organizational requirements and plans. If your MSP seems disconnected from your business budget or long-term goals and recommending change simply for the sake of change, you are no longer working with a trusted partner!
At Cloudpush we’re happy to take a look at your existing service and guide you on what we feel is a sensible and competitive service cost and you can use this to review what you pay now.
We can also suggest how to improve and transform these via a new service design to make effective use of the latest technologies to reduce costs, increase performance and ensure security.
If you decide to work with us, we will take over your current IT services without affecting productivity and the only immediate differences you may notice are less cost, better service and an agreed programme of work to extract more benefit from your investment in IT.